In accordance with our overarching obligation to protect confidential information, DMS Bank is committed to safeguarding the privacy of personal data that we collect and process in the course of our business and to meet our obligations as a data controller under the Data Protection Act (DPA) of the Cayman Islands. Under these obligations —
- We will only collect and use your personal data where we have a lawful basis, or legitimate purpose, for doing so
- We will not collect more personal data than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than we need it and will ensure that your personal data is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under the DPA
- We will ensure we have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect your personal data
DMS Bank will do its best to resolve any request, query, or complaint you may have concerning our processing of your personal data. However, if you wish to make a formal complaint or want to learn more about your rights, you can contact the Ombudsman of the Cayman Islands, the data protection authority. Respective DMS Bank and Ombudsman contact details are provided in our privacy notices.